Closed joint-stock company «Scientific-investment center «Cable Technologies» is a part of the Russian group of companies, established in 1993.
Scientific-investment center «Cable Technologies» works at development and introduction of prospective wires and cables, electrical insulating and structural materials, takes part in modernization of the Russian railway system rolling-stock.
In process of our scientific-investment activity we:
- analyze the existing market products concerning their conformity to the consumers’ demands,
- form the technical task for the developing of new upgraded products,
- conclude treaties with developers,
- choose an appropriate manufacturer according to its technological and productive capacities, transportation and production costs.
The most successful projects are:
- Developing and introduction of new wires and cables isolated with thermoplastic elastomer for railroad rolling-stock. The producers are closed joint-stock company «Sibcable» (Tomsk) and plant «Uralcable» (Yekaterinburg). The consumers are locomotive engineering and repairing plants from Russia, Byelorussia, the Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Latvia.
- Developing and introduction of electrical insulating compositions for wires and cables. The consumers of the materials are Russian cable plants.
- Developing and introduction of the new generation of wires and cables with higher fire safety for railway rolling-stock.